It is finally farming season (now that we are not covered in six feet of snow) and so we decided to go and ride with Uncle Robbie in his tractor. The kids loved it. Robbie had a play list on his ipod with all of the old classic songs he and Nic loved during past farming season. We had a lot of fun jamming out to them. The kids would go back and forth from trying to sing along to looking at us like we were nuts. It was a lot of fun.
For a side note. Nic and I used to call this tractor our race car because it is on tracks not wheels and it turns on a dime. One afternoon I came home from work or school, and Nic had built a race track in the field using dirt and a few straw bails. We climbed in my race car and away we went. It is a fun memory that I have of him. I don't know if Mike (his dad) has any idea we used to cruise in his tractor. Sorry Mike. :)

14 comments:
What a fun memory.
You made me remeber all the times I used to go ride with Kent. Life is so busy now and the cab doesn't fit 6 so I haven't much lately. BUT... it's amazing how fun such a simple thing can be. I think those are some of my most fond memories.
Those pics are cute, the kids look like they were having a blast with their uncle! And that is such a sweet memory!
Hey Sexy momma!!! Cute blog. Sorry it took me so long to send you an invite, but you know I love ya! Lets go play soon (and invite Cindy)
Jenny
What a fun memory! I am so excited that Allie is old enough to be able to go ride with Jordan! How fun!
I'm glad you have those fun memories. Who would have ever thought of racing a tractor? Thanks for the posts. It's nice to be able to see what you guys have been up to lately!
that's such a fun memory to share. i wish i could have seen cort & nic the rebels racing around some home made tracks. glad the weather has gotten better so your kids can have some fun!
I am so glad that you left a comment on my blog...I didn't know that you had one, SO YEAH!! Your pictures are so cute and it is nice not to have snow huh? Hopefully the weather starts being less rainy...I am sick of being stuck in the house! We will have to get together soon! later
Hi Courtney! That was a really cute story! How are you guys doing? We haven't seen you for a really long time! Your kids are getting so big!
Such a great memory. It sounds like you had a great Memorial Day. Sorry we missed you guys!
Cort, I'm so glad that you found our blog, cuz i didn't know you had one. Yay! So your kids are dang cute. They look so much older holy cow! It's been too long huh? It looks like you guys have been busy. That's good. Poor little Mason, i think he's accident prone. :) Glad that everything is healing good though. How are you doing?
Hey Cort-
It has been such a long long time!!! So good to hear from you. So where in Idaho are you living? I can't believe you have two kids. It makes me feel old, I don't feel like a mom, or at least I shouldn't be one. I forget how old I am sometimes.
RJ and I are having a great time in Virginia. But the summers are too hot and humid for me.
I want to hear all that is going on with you.
love ya tons,
joelle
I found your blog it is so cute. I just started one brettandmel.blogspot.com-- Such a fun time of year to FINALLY get in the fields! Tucker wants to be with Brett all the time!
So I just noticed that you have Neil Diamond on your playlist. Fabulous! Can't let the family down....that's for sure. Maybe next time Neil's up to doing a concert somewhere close we should go instead of just sending our moms. Ha ha!!
I love your blog and am so so so happy your started one. You guys are one cute family!! Miss you:-)
Post a Comment