In the end of April my fam (Neil Kids and I) my mom , and my sister carl decided to take a little trip to cali and see my friend Teresa and her family. My sister Che and her husband landon also met us down there. The kids were so excited they got to ride on an airplane (which was great until the ride got a little bumpy) then when we got to cali we went to the beach, disneyland, and hollywood.
We had so much fun Mason was so excited when who should we see at hollywood, but the REAL spiderman. He just couldn't believe it. The kids also had lots of fun playing in the fountains. The next day we took the kids to disneyland. Avery was thrilled she kept telling us that she "loves princesses." She was so excited and gave them all huge hugs. She was also so excited to see tigger and kept telling him "tigger i avy steinmann and i love you." It was so cute. Poor Neil had never been to an amusement park and never hauled a 2 and 4 year old around. Halfway through the day he looked at Suey and said "this is a lot of work." He is such a trooper and we all had a lot of fun. Then we went to california adventure where the kids had even more fun seeing all of their favorite characters. And mom found Cruella Devil's trailer we had to convince her that it wasn't hers :)
While we were there the weather was in the hundreds so the last day we decided to go back to the beach. We were a little deceived by the cool ocean air and decided it would be smart to use tanning accelerator instead of sunscreen. Bad idea for Neil and Carl's white leg. Carl couldn't even wear shoes home. She was cursing the dang lotion. (don't worry though because the evil airport security lady confiscated it) We had so much fun. I think our first family trip was a success. (sorry there are no pics of you and landon che. My camera died at disneyland the first day and I don't have any you will have to email me some.)
5 days ago

10 comments:
Yeah! I wanted to be your first offical commenter. I just sent your invite, so come on over & check us out! Your blog is SOOOO cute! This will be fun to be blog buddies. By the way...thanks for coming to my party tonight. You're a great friend- glad we found each other.
I am so glad you have a blog. We loved all the cute pictures.
Hey Cort,
Very cute blog! I am so glad that I can see pics of your family now! But even better... i can't wait to see the real thing tomorrow! I love you!
Cute blog Cortney! You'll be in big trouble if you don't keep it updated!
&hearts
Daedre
Nort! Love the blog! I am super excited that you have one...an easy way to see the kids and keep in touch. PS. Your title is awesomely creative.
How fun! Thanks for finding me and my blog :) This will be great checking in on you guys. I told Elton and he enjoyed the pics, too. We're coming up this weekend. Maybe we'll see you!
Yay! Hooray for starting a blog. Love it! It is super cute. Your kids are adorable. I'm glad you guys had fun in Disneyland!
Hey Cortney,
I am so glad that you have a blog now, I loved the slideshow!
Cortney--look at you!! Posting like crazy and all these comments! Woo hoo!! You better keep this up-OR ELSE!! :)
Ofcourse I rememeber you! Thanks for your comment. I love your pics. Your kids have gotten so big too! Its hard to believe how fast they grow!
Post a Comment