Saturday, May 24, 2008

{SAND DUNES}







So last week we had the great idea that we would buy a turtle sand box and put it in our backyard (or slab of concrete) so that the kids would have something to do. We went out to the sand dunes to get the sand. The kids had so much fun running up the hills and rolling down them, and Neil had a lot of fun trying to see how far he could get his dually pickup up the hills. (Not smart that thing is not the lightest vehicle out there.) Anyway, it was a lot of fun. Unfortunately though the sand box is already going away. I didn't stop to think about how much sand would be drug into my house everyday. I find little piles of it everywhere. It is out of control. I guess they will just have to play in the dirt at Suey's and Grandma Kim's

3 comments:

Bree said...

That top pic of the kids holding hands is SO cute! Too bad about the sandbox...it was a fun idea though!!

Jen said...

Ha ha! I probably wouldn't have thought about all the sand getting into the house either. The dirt at grandma suey's or kim's works just as well, right?

Daedre said...

The Sugar City cousins have a sand box...so come play with us! It does make a mess but Slade puts in a lot of time plowing the sand with tractors so it's worth it.