Last Saturday I was in Idaho Falls shopping and Neil had the kid's. On my way home he called me and said that Mason had been bit by mom's dog. So I hurried home so that we could take him to the E.R. The dog had bit through Mason's top lip and they had to call the plastic surgeon in. The DR ended up having to do two layers of stitches. One layer to stitch the tissue back together,and another layer to stitch the skin back together. He did an awesome job and you can hardly tell what happened. Mason was such a trooper. He didn't even cry when the DR stitched him up. Expecially after we promised him a new spider man.
5 days ago

6 comments:
oh my gosh! thats horrible. poor mason. he looked like a trooper though.
cort, so happy to hear from you! i sent you an invite to my blog. i cannot believe how grown up mason is! poor kid with the stitches and everything. both of your kids are beautiful & you look great as always. a brunette now! well i'm excited to keep in touch with you, tell cindy i said hi.
love, lynsey
ps-my blog might be a little confusing, i have to use "code names" for our clients...the teenagers we take care of here...and a lot of our stories are pretty crazy. but i do a mix of our little family & then stuff about our job. read at your own risk. :)
Cort!
So good to hear from you! I love it when people find me through other blogs. So fun! How do you know Bree? Your kids are so stinkin cute, love the new blog. I have never seen Mason before, poor buddy with the whole stiches thing. Both him and Avery are so adorable. Your hair is awesome! Keep in touch.
Love
Kate
P.S. You have my most favorite Leona Lewis song posted. I need to add that one!
Ouch!
Your blog is so cute! It is fun to see you guys and all your activities!
Is the dog still a member of the family!? What a tough kid! Can I tell you again how excited I am that you are blogging!?
Poor Mason. I would have been bawling my eyes out. He is way tougher than I am. Sounds like the spiderman bribe works pretty well with him. Hope everything is going well for you guys. We should have a get together sometime soon at grandma's or something!
Post a Comment