Monday, July 14, 2008

{Are we rednecks yet?}

We went to the crash derby on Saturday with our good friends James and Bree, and Chris and Amy (whom I don't have any pics of because I stole these from Bree) It was so much fun. Bree had never been to one. I think she continues to be more and more frightened at how much she enjoys being a REDNECK! We all loved it and had fun betting on which car would win. (we were never right) We had a good time and are planning to attend as many as we can, but next time we will be wearing Joe Dirt wigs. It should be a pretty good time. :)








11 comments:

Sheen said...

Hey girl! I'm glad I found you on here. {Isn't it funny how you can find the whole world on here?!} I love it though! It's fun to see how everyone is doing and your growing families. How are you? You look great and happy! I just have to say you are truly an inspiration to me. Cute family too!

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

Yes...

MY FAMILY said...

Hey Cort that looks like fun! I miss that. Hope all is well, and can't wait to wee you guys.

Bree said...

Oops! I was supposed to email those pictures to you. Well glad your hacker skills found a way to get them to your computer. I hate to admit it...but I really do enjoy doing redneck things! haha! Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica. HAHAHAHA!!!!!

Hills said...

I love your hair in these pictures! Way cute!

Megan and Shawn said...

Who doesn't love a demolition derby?? I love it, and yes next time you need to wear your mullets. Looks fun.

Mandi said...

Its official, I am a blogging dork like the rest of you!!! Funny post, I am pretty sure you sealed the deal of being a redneck when the dog bit through Mason's lip though, sorry. Just kidding, seriously though you have a cute blog and it was fun to see you the other day, why can't we do that more often???

The Walker Family said...

Wow that looks like fun!! When are ya headin to Texas??? September??

Reynolds said...

I just love the redneck events they are the best!! The summer is going by way to fast we really need to play! Oh yes and i still have your pics on top my fridge!!

T said...

yes, and I miss you!!!

Jen said...

Your blog is so cute! I wish I knew my way around a PC better.

I don't think I've been to a crash derby before. I went to some kind of derby once and thought it was a lot of fun!