I took the kids to the splash park with some friends, and Mason had a little bit of a dramatic reaction to the cold water. (Don't mind my squeaky voice)
The Sandbar
Carl and Kylie
Gladys, Lisa, and Tayler
Crystal, Jess, and Whitney
Tony
Mason and Avery
Kylie, and Crystal
Kylie, Carl, Me, and Whitney
Mason
Taegen
The Fourth of July!!
Drew, Mike, Neil, Avery, and Mason
Mike, Kim, and Neil
Aunt Mikeile
Avery,Mason, and Drake
Our little Fam
Avery
Lindsey, Dane, and Drake

10 comments:
What are you doing blogging on your birthday? Gees girl, go do something fun! In other news... looks like you guys are having fun this summer! Wish I could go hang out at the sand bar... it's been too long
Hope the rest of your birthday was FUN and Neil romanced you like crazy at dinner! ;)
That video cracked me up! Mason is such a character and it made me laugh to see my little Avri running around!
Love the cute family picture from the parade and I must say Neil is rockin that goatee! :)
Have a good night!
Looks like you all had so much fun!! I love checking out your blog!! You might just be the blogging QUEEN!!! Can't wait til everybody can get together to scrapbook!!
Looks like you guys had a fun holiday! I'm sure its super busy with both families around. Your kids are adorable.
Court...I need your blogging expertise! Hope you had a good b- day with no kiddies. How was the cheese factory (aka Mi casas) later chica..
Happy Birthday! Looks like you have been having fun! What day do you want to go swimming? I can do Wednesday or Friday, let me know.
Happy late birthday!!!! I love that video of Mason and Avery at the splash park. That is hilarious. I was cracking up at his mad dancing skills!
Oh how I miss the sandbar! I have so many memories of hanging out there many years back. I'll have to make it back there sometime soon. Looks like you had a great fourth of July. Hope you had a fabulous birthday!
I didn't even know about the sandbar until 2 weeks ago. We will have to go with you next time... looks fun.
mycock is so hard looking at those sweet, tight, young girls
Post a Comment