(Candice, Holly, Kate, Jenny, Cindy, Me, Heidi)
Monday I went to lunch with all of my good friends from The Rexburg Vision Center. We usually try to get together once a month, but it is rare that we are all there. This lunch was extra special because Cindy is getting married on Saturday. So we turned it into a little shower with some amazing Lingerie (good job Candice). I love these girls and am so glad that we have all stayed so close. It is kind of funny when Mason was born five of us were pregnant at the same time, and now we are on round two. Five of us are pregnant again! Are due dates are from January to May. It makes for a great lunch when we all bring our kids. There are five of the same age running around! AAAGGGHHH! (Thanks Jenny for the photo)

12 comments:
I forgot you worked with Holly. I hear that she just did In-vitro. I HOPE that it worked for her. Let me know if you know. You barely look pregnant. You look cute!
Looks like so much fun cute prego mama. :)
I think those are some hot mommas!
Hey nerd you changed your hair color again. I had to look like three times to find you. Cute as always though
I saw this post the other day but was heading out so I had no time to comment. But I totally forgot to tell you that your hair was very cute. I noticed up at Parkinson's Conference weekend but I a a dork and just didn't say anything... I Love the new look :) of course you are are always cute so WHATEVER lol. Hey we missed Avery at dance. Krista said last week was really "fun"... apparently the girls were a little spirited or something. Sorry I missed the show :) Today was just the normal pretty easy going class... I miss all the fun stuff :) Catch ya later.
How fun! Chris and I just went to the Rexburg Vision Center today for Chris's appointment. Cindy asked me if I was your cousin. Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!
Neil-
I found your blog, I was excited to see you guys. You look really happy together.
take care-
Annalee (Dial)
That's so neat to be pregnant with friends! How's that going for you, anyway? I hope you're feeling good!
Hey Cort, The bedding has been discontinued in our district but, I think you should definetly check the SLC store. So sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. Hope you're feeling well. :)
yay, the ladies reunite! i can't believe how many are prego at the same time. there must be something in the water. you all look great!
I'd love if you moved to Driggs! It would be kind of like old times, but now we're older and have kids. :)
We might have to pull out some clogging shoes and do a jig or two. Ha!
Oh yeah... I know the girl on the very far right. Adam & I were on a co.ed softball team with her & her hubby a few summers ago. Is it Heidi? That's bad I can't remember. I do remember that she's super nice and cute.
Post a Comment