
WE DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA! I know this is a shocker for most of you because I hate surprises, and I can't keep a good secret! Most of you even doubted that I would have the willpower to not be told what the baby is. BUT WE DID IT!
Now Suey on the other hand is a totally different story. She tagged along to the ultrasound (just kidding I wanted her to go with me). But after it was all over she looked at me and said "I have to go out to the bathroom." As I leave the room a few minutes later (after talking to the doctor) What do I find? Suey chatting with the ultra-sound tech. So basically she knows what the baby is and Neil and I don't. She of course thinks this is extremely funny. As I was getting out of her car she yelled " Your having .... long drawn out pause..... a baby! Followed by her famous cackle. Don't go trying to get it out of her though. I will be furious if I have this baby and I am the only one in the fam that doesn't know its sex.
Anyway, everything looked really good. I am excited to find out what it is in FOUR months!


20 comments:
ha ha that is SO obnoxious! your mom is by far one of the funniest people I've ever met...that turkey. I couldn't not know if my mom knew...of course she probably wouldnt tell you anyway. oh what a funny post.
You are crazY!!!!!! Oh Sue Dawg...too funny!
HOW FUNNY! That is so cool that you are waitng to find out!!! And that is WAY funny about your mom!!
The ultrasound pictures are cool!
Did you know that was me waving at you at the Wendy's drive through the other day?? :)
And no, I did not know that you knew that Vests. That is cool.
I know to! ha.ha. your dad
Now Cort, you know that you said it was ok if I knew, now for the rest of you don't ask me what the baby is because my LIPS are SEALED!!!!!! I will tell you all this it is a boy or a girl! ha ha ha
Darn you must have threatened Mom with her life because she WIll NOT tell me. I came up with every manipulative thing I could think of to get her to tell me. I can't believe this nonsense.
Hey Cort, I knew with Cassie, but not with the rest. It was hard, but that day at the Hospital when they had you the baby and tell you what it is, are my best memories. Good Luck. It's so much fun.
No way....I thought you would find out for sure!! Congrats on holding your ground and waiting for a surprise at the end!! That is hilarious that your mom AND DAD both know. Gotta love Sue Dawg! Sorry I haven't called you back yet...I feel like a really bad cousin.
I can't believe you aren't going to find out! You're way better than me. The curiosity would kill me!
I think I might call your mom up and have her tell me!
Have fun @ Gardner Village & think of how much I'd love to be there with you! :)
I love the not knowing... so it's a _________ happens right at the most emotional part of life :) We never found out with any of ours and we loved it! It drove our family and friends nuts. Anyway, good luck with the next four months!
You're better than us, I can hardly wait to find out. I'm glad you're doing well and you baby is too.
I am shocked!!!! I seriously cannot believ you are able to wait!!! I can't wait to meet this little girl. I am guessing a girl for now!
wow i don't think i could ever do that because i am someone who HAS to know what's coming! your mom is hilarious, my mom would totally do something like that!
somebody had to find out if it wasn't going to be you too. I am glad Sue came along. She is soo fun. Do we really have to wait four months???
Good for you, I'm not going to find out on my next one.
You are amazing! I don't think I could resist the temptation of knowing what I was having. Good job! We look forward to seeing you guys at Thanksgiving.
Way to be strong. We aren't finding out either! It was fun to see you last night. Hopefully I run into you and Sue again soon!
Cortney, that's hillarious! I knew that Em was a girl and Eric didn't. He didn't want to know, and I couldn't wait so when he was on a business trip, I found out! I had to hide all the pink stuff!!! The whole family knew but him.
Oh my gosh!! That's crazy, i don't know how people do it. That's awesome that you are though, i think i'd go insane not knowing, and knowing that your mom knows....oh man! Is she a good secret keeper?
That will be such a fun suprise!! I don't think I could have done it! But I guess when you have one of each you are ready for either:) Good Luck I can't wait to see what it is!!
Post a Comment