(Sorry Linda I couldn't resist putting this on)
Now three years later Neil baby returned to Zion, and we were all able to attend.It was fabulous. Che' made us t shirts with nicknames on the back, and we marched in there as Neil's number one fan-ily.
The shirt! Half way into the concert Che' got all upset because she wished she would have put an arrow on mine that said "This is Neil's baby" the extra funny part is that it is Neil's baby.
The whole fam after the concert. We definitly look like we had been dancing and singing up a storm for two hours.
The concert was so fun. Who knew that old Neil baby could still move those hips like a twenty year old. He even took his jacket off and slung it across the stage at one point. It was so much fun and I can't wait to go again. Because "Neil's got the way to move me Sherry."

10 comments:
HAHA..you guys are great! I wanted to go to that concert. I too was a fan growing up and didnt know it!My mom love,loved him and since we didnt keep in contact with my dad that often my little girl mind thought that Neil was my dad since my mom loved him so much . So to this day when a song comes on I tell people that it is my dad singing!!You guys crack me up ,next time you better make a shirt for me , cause I will be there!!
How fun!!! Travis's parents went to that concert too! They said it was packed!
Looks like a way fun time!
ha Ha! Those pictures crack me up everytime. I love how we have skipped posting about Christmas so that we can post about Neil. Nice priorities
What's not to love about Neil! I'm totally jealous! Looks like you guys had a blast - next time I want an invite!
Love it! I'm glad that you posted the news clip because I haven't seen it yet. Too much fun! We definitely have to go again (if there is a next time.) Who knew we were such closet fans all those years when we were growing up???
What a fun girls night/weekend! I'm glad you had fun :)
Looks like so much Fun!! Love the Neils baby HILARIOUS!!!
how fun!!!!!!!! I love that it really is Neil's baby!
You girls are hilarious!!! I love it!! I miss you!!!! Those 8 miles are really tearing us apart!! hahaha!!! JK!! This week or bust!!! :) The past couple days have been good so I'm keeping my fingers crossed! love ya!!
where are youuuuuuu???? I posted and am going to post more recipes I think you will like over at sweet basil. Let me know what you think! I miss you!!! What do you guys need for that lil baby?
Post a Comment