Saturday, December 6, 2008

Happy Rockidays

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

6 comments:

Sabra said...

That is funny!!

I hear that you guys are all moved in.

District 6 Festival Committee said...

We just cracked up over that.. we had to go get Kent to watch- he laughed and shook his head.. lol very funny!

The Taylor's said...

I couldn't get it to work. By the way, have you moved yet? Email me & let me know your new address if so (natalie-taylor@hotmail.com)I've got a Christmas card for you.

britt said...

I can't see the rockidays, not sure why? All moved in, yeah! I see other Parkinsons on your contact but where is Lori? Tell her I said to get busy lol. Have a verry merry Christmas. Hi to Neil.

Willis Family said...

I came across your blog from Britney's. I am Randy's(Randy and Lindsay) sister and I also went to school with Nick! Your blog is really cute and your kids are just precious!!

Bree said...

I FINALLY got it to work....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Killer moves!! Way to spread some holiday cheer. So is Mason feeling better?? I hope so!!!!