I have had nothing to post about FOREVER so I thought I would put this cute Pic up. Nicole Nelson took it for me. She needed models for her photography class, and I was thrilled when she asked my kids. I absolutely loved the finished result.
Other than that nothing much has been going on here. We are finally in the house, but I am having a seriously hard time decorating. My mom and I have a lot of the same tastes, so I feel like everything I do looks just like she had it. I think it is time for new decorations. Expecially since a lot of mine are hand me downs from her, and are finding themselves back in thier original place which is just WIERD. Both of the kids have the croupe so it looks like we are going to be staying home for a few days. Anyway, sorry for the boring post. Hopefully soon I will be able to put pics up of the house.

15 comments:
Love this. Seriously, Cort so cute. How are you and how is the move coming along.
That pic is adorable! it totally looks profesh...
That is really cute. I bet they had a lot of fun making that mess.
That is an adorable picture. I love your elf yourself post too. Judd has quite the killer moves! How's the pregnancy coming? Hope you're feeling good.
Cute picture! Your kids are adorable! Hope all is going well with your pregnancy! Merry Christmas!
That pic cracks me up everytime I see it!! hahahaha. You definitely need to get back to posting, you've been such a slacker! :) haha. Hope we can get together this week!!!!!!!!
Loves it. The kids look like they were being naughty in that picture. Look how hard they are laughing about something. They are so funny
That is a very cute picture of the kids. Sorry to hear about the croup... that is NO FUN! Can I help?
That is soooooooo cute, they should be on a magazine cover! They both look so much like their mom and dad! You'll have to visit Mom's store for some new decor:) Oh my heck that's a cute picture. Whisper softly to that little one and good luck keeping it quiet on Christmas morning!
I love that pic. of those two. Your kids are sooo cute. hope you are feeling well and the kids get better soon. :)
e-mail me when ya have time, I have croup info. Em has been hospitalized twice.
steelebr@tfsd.k12.id.us
So sorry your kids were sick. I hope they're doing better this week!
I'm sure your house is adorable and unique to you, but I agree you ought to go shopping and get new stuff just for fun :)
Cute picture of the kids!
Your kids are funny. I love the "elves are watching" picture. Funny stuff, Actually a little creepy! Just Kidding
hey...you need to put a picture of your pregnany belly on here!!
Cort, Will you email me your phone #?? nielalya@hotmail.com. Hope you had a very merry christmas...give those cute kids a kiss for me. :-)
Post a Comment