We went sledding with the Parkinsons on New Years Day. Neil's brother Scott was here from Colorado, and the kids had a ton of fun playing with all of their new cousins. It was really cold, and windy, so I thought my kids wouldn't last very long. I was wrong! They sledded for most of the day, and were mad when we told them it was time to leave.
Breanna, Whitney, Jessica, and Mason
We had a New Year's Eve party at our house with the Parkinsons.
Brooke. She had found our trunk of endless costumes
Kristy, Gladys, and Lori
Curtis, Neil, and Lindsey in the back
Braide, Taylor, Scott, and Amy
Mike turned 51 this year so we had a grand old time celebrating at Green Canyon followed by a little pizza.
Parkinson Christmas Party
All the grand kids
We went to a few Christmas parties this year where people had made slippers out of maxi pads for gag gifts. Neil decided to take this to the next level. Who wouldn't want a bomber hat made out of feminine hygiene products. I am sure Polaris would be really proud. (No one would even wear it but Neil)
Sledding at our house
Ryen, Mason, and Avery being pulled behind the snow machine
Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa Daniels'
Avery and Ryen showing off their hula costumes
Chris opening up his sweater we got him
Baby hallie opening her gift
Christmas Morning
Shocker! Mason asked for more costumes for Christmas
Christmas Eve
We had a really fun Christmas Eve this year. Nic's Grandma Donna had a party and invited my parents, Neil's parents, Nic's parents, and his grandparents. It was so nice. We were able to spend it with everyone, and not feel like we had to run. I am so grateful that all three families get along so well, and for the effort that they have all made to make us one family. After the party we went and delivered gifts to our secret families, followed by jammies at Suey's.
The new jammies
Crapo Christmas Party where a very special visitor showed up.
We hope you all had a very merry Christmas, and happy New Year. I am so grateful for all of the blessings that we have been blessed with this last year. I am especially grateful for the Parkinson, Steinmanns, and my own family. We love you very much and had a blast with you over the holidays.

12 comments:
Cute pictures! Christmas was fun... I miss it. Funny how that happens, you want to get back to real life until real life really comes. Bet you didn't know I could use the world "real" so many times in one sentence. Well, I showed you. I love you so much!
cute post, I'm so glad to see Lori on there! I loved the pad bomber, what a guy! I want to see pics of you all prego. I'm happy that you are still a part of our family. Good to know that Mike is 51, i'll rub that in next time I see him and the fact that he's in a swimsuit, even better ammunition.
Awesome recap. I love the bomber hat, Neil. Can you wear that to every family party? Also, oh how I miss the pee-pee palace and our awesome parties there. We should go do the funky chicken in the water sometime soon. Oh and Hallie LOVES her play mat that you got her. She is super fascinated by it. I am sure as she gets older she will start actually playing with the things, but for now, just looking at it is entertaining enough! :)
Looks like a super busy and super fun Holiday Season, it's always so bitter sweet when it all ends!
I love the helmet! Can't wait to show travis the picture.
That was thoughtful of Donna, how nice.
Looks like a fun time!
OH, Neil. Hahaha that's awesome. We miss you!!
How fun! I am so glad you found my blog!
The other day when I saw you at Walmart. . . I had NO idea you were pregnant! Congrats!
There a are bows at moms but they are pretty much baby headbands, and slim pickin. Let me know what colors and style and I will make them and send or bring them when I'm home in Feb. Who knows, maybe the baby ones will work here in a few months. You can e-mail me. steelebr@tfsd.k12.id.us It's nice to chat with ya!
Hi
Glad you found my blog! Its fun to see everyone's families. You have such cute kids! Sounds like you had a fun christmas!
Wow, you guys were BUSY. You better take it easy missy you're officially on the tail end of this pregnancy. You look sooo cute and little Avery is sooo grown up.
Love all of the pictures, especially the one of Neil in the maxi pad helmet! Sounds like you guys did lots of running, but I'm glad that you had fun. It was so fun to see you guys at Grandma's! Oh how I miss our trips to the Pee pee palace....we'll have to go again just for old time's sake.
Post a Comment