Friday, February 13, 2009

{Happy Birthday Neil}

Sunday was Neil's 31st Birthday. We were lucky enough to be the speakers in sacrament that day (mean huh who agrees to speak on your birthday) so we had a little party after with the parents and siblings who came to sacrament. We had a fun day, although, I had a little accident. I was pouring the hot water off the potatoes, and didn't realize my belly was sticking over the sink. Oh well. I will have a little war wound to show this kid someday.



I never know what these two are going to put on. Their new thing is to pull all of the bedding off of my bed and go swimming. So if you come to our house be prepared. You never know when there is a shark hiding around the corner.


4 comments:

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

Those two crack me up. Why does it look like Avery has lost a tooth?!

Unknown said...

Love those kids! You need to update us on the pregnancy and post belly pics!!

britt said...

Happy late Birthday to Neil. Cute kiddos, Mason looks like Scuba Steve, and Avery looks like a mermaid. BE CAREFUL with that belly lady! We did Bradie's shower on Saturday and holy cow am I glad I'm not her.

Daedre said...

Happy Birthday Neil!
Your house looks so cute Cortney!