First, here is a belly shot per requests. It was taken a few weeks ago, but you get the idea. I am ready for this kid to come out.
Last weekend Neil, Chris, and I went with my parents to Mcall to watch Colby race. It was a lot of fun, and it was so nice to get away for a weekend before the baby. Colby did really well and won every race that he entered.
Neil and I wanted a pic together because we don't have very many. But Judd the Dud would not have it he kept sneaking in.
One of Colby's best racing buddies Sam passed away in a car accident a few weeks before. The race was dedicated to him. This is a pic of my mom and all of his friends that came from Moscow in honor of him.
Me and Colb
Neil, Me, and Kordin Miller
Every year around Valentine's Day they do a sweetheart race. Where a girl races with a guy. They do a lap, and then the guy does a lap, then they do a few together. I brought all my gear, and my birth record and begged Colby to let me be his sweetheart. For some odd reason he just wasn't hearing of it. :) He said he wasn't going to deliver Little Bob (his name for the baby) on the track. Hopefully next year he will let me be his sweetheart.
Chris, Neil, Me, Dad
Chris, Neil, Mom, Dad
Thanks for dragging us along Mom and Dad (even if Neil is a little embarrassing to take out in public) and thanks Kim for keeping the kids. I appreciate it a ton.

16 comments:
You look so good! Yeah for you for getting away for a weekend of cold fun. Do ya have any names, I'm not loving Bob! Be sure to check my comment on your last post to see a baby update! Good luck.
That looks like fun. Glad that Colby "stuck to his guns" about your idea!
It sounds like a fun thing, BUT NOT WHEN YOU ARE PREGNANT!!! You silly girl!
You look great by the way!
Love the pics Cort! And I love your belly--you look so good! I'm not trying to be dramatic, but I'm feeling like a chunk already! ;) It still cracks me up you call your dad that. haha. Glad you guys had fun! See you tomorrow!!!
HEY CORTNEY- THANKS FOR THE PICTURES YOU LOOK SO GOOD! FORGET BOB I THINK IT IS A GIRL, YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE YOU HAVE EVEN GAINED A POUND! SAY HI TO NEIL AND GOOD LUCK WITH THAT LITTLE ONE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE PICTURES WHEN "SHE" GETS HERE :)! CHECK OUT OUR BLOG AT RFAMILY93.BLOGSPOT.COM
P.S. WHAT IS HER NAME GONNA BE? MAYBE YOU SHOULD CONSIDER TAKING A POLL OF WHAT PEOPLE THINK IT IS?
Looks like a lot of fun! Tell Colb congrats for doing so well. I'm glad that he didn't let you ride with him on the snowmobile. Does Colb think your baby is a boy or a girl?
As always you look wonderful!! Sorry we keep playing phone tag! I'll try you again this weekend!
Thats awesome that Colby is doing so well. I'm glad you didn't race on the snowmachine, didn't your mom have a snowmachining accident when she was pregnant with Carli? You look great too!
You are too funny! I love your family - and so glad that you all still are just the same fun people! You're belly is so cute, it almost makes me want to be pregnant again! I know I'm crazy, but I really like it??
For some reason my blog never says when you update. Were you wearing purple snowpants just now? Love it.
You look so cute pregnant!! I am excited for you and hope that things go well! Can't wait to see this new baby! Good luck...keep me posted!
cort, you look great! and i know how you feel, just wanting the baby OUT. hopefully yours will be soon, i can't wait to see what you're having! make sure you post pictures.
First i have to say that it is so not fair that right now you look like i do when i'm about 5 months along. But your little trip looked so fun. Tell Racer good job from me and Had. P.S. Even if i was pregnant, I would have wanted to ride with him too in the race. :)
I love love your belly!!Mike is gone for 8 weeks AGAIN , if you werent about to have your little one I would totally come up. I wish Teresa and I were there to shop and get that baby out too!The Pinata was the easy part of the birthday party, I am just scared Gracie is going to go around hitting people with sticks in hope that candy comes out!!!
I don't think I have your right email address. I've tried to add you to my blog list but with no luck. Email me and I will get you added! cmwambat@yahoo.com
So there really is a baby in there after all. Hmmmm. Not fair you never get fat like the rest of us. I am totally feelin left out not being prego right now, however I refuse to get pregnant again until I lose all the weight from the last round. Too bad that was 18 months ago. I may just stick with two kids!!! Let me know when Jr. busts out and I will come see "it"! May even bring a gift if "it" doesn't look too much like Neil. J/K
Okay, I just re-read my comment and I would like to say that I hope your kid doesn't look too much like Neil Diamond. If it looks like Neil Parkinson I guess that would be okaY.
Post a Comment