Sunday, March 22, 2009

Max Judd


Che' here. Cortney is still in the hospital with the baby but wanted me to get some pics out for everyone to see. Max is so handsome with a Parkinson look/Crapo nose. He has really sweet dimples in both cheeks. He weighs 6 lbs 13 oz and is 19 inches long. He looks so tiny and fragile! Cortney's water broke yesterday around 5 and she had Max at 1:30 in the morning. Neil is such a proud daddy! I'm sure she will post more pics soon. Congratulations you guys! He is precious. I'm so happy for you both! 



37 comments:

Kim said...

You know I have been waiting for these!! He is precious Nort! I am so happy for you. I can see what a proud daddy Neil is already, also Sue Dawg looks particularly loving as well. Can't wait to see him next weekend.

Evans Family said...

Congratulations you guys! Courtney...in case you are not sure who I am- I am one of the Koyle cousins...lol. I'm glad everything went well and the little guy is very cute!

T said...

woooo hoooo!!!! I can't wait to meet him! I love you and I hope I will see you soon

Lindsey said...

That is so exciting. I wish we weren't sick so we could come see everyone. Love you both.

Sheen said...

congrats! i love little babies! you look like a superstar too! {tell me your secrets!}

hope everything is going good!

Chris and Molly Wambeke said...

Congrats! He is precious!

Linda, Brad and they're driving us mad said...

YES!!!!!! Jack has a new little friend that is a boy. He doesn't know it now but he will be very happy. Not saying that Sadie and Hallie won't be his friends, but he needs some male hormones around. Max is adorable, I must say even cuter than our Max, I mean a lot cuter. Take care and hopefully we will see you soon. Give Max a kiss for me. He is adorable and so little.

Sam and Mary said...

Congratulations you two!

Sabra said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Neil looks as proud as can be!!!

Can't wait to see the little guy in person.
I love the name.

JC Photography said...

Yeah!!! I can't wait to meet him. I was so excited when I got your text this morning! You look awesome after just having had a baby! Love your guts girl!

Megan and Shawn said...

Congratulations!! I love the name Max - what a sweet little baby. I'm so happy for you guys, nothing is better than a new baby! Keep the pics coming.

Broc and Sam McArthur said...

Congratulations! He is so cute! Melissa was pretty happy that little Max decided to come on her birthday. I can't wait to meet him!

Ashley Leonardson said...

He is so sweet!! I actually got a sneak peak because Lisa texted me a pick yesterday and he is adorable! I am so glad that he is here and everything went well! Can't wait to see him!

Hills said...

That is Awesome! I love his name, it is one of my top three fav boy names! You look Great and Neil looks SO proud! Congrats!

Jess said...

Congrats! He is adorable! Hope all is well!

Mandy and her boys!! said...

He is so cute!!! I am so excited for you! Congrats!! Hope you and the baby are doing well!!

Candice said...

CONGRATS!! He is so cute! And I love the name!! You look awesome! And Neil looks like a proud daddy! Yeah I am excited for you and am glad everything went great!

britt said...

In the midst of the twins, I was wondering about you. YEAH for your cute little family! We are loving our babies, I just hate that I can't see them every day. I look forward to meeting Max.

Ormeeheads said...

Congradulations! You guys are so cute, and I bet Neil is pretty proud! I'll have to stop by next time I'm down that way

Summer said...

Congratulations! He is sooo cute! I'm also a fan of the name Max. Hope all is well!

Me and My Gang said...

HOORAY! He's here Congradulations! We are so excited for you! Can't wait to see more pictures! Take care you guys! Where does his name come from?

Lacey and Zach said...

Congrats you guys!! He is a little stud! I'm so happy for you! I hope everything went well for you. He is so precious. I can't wait to see more pics!

lynsey said...

congratulations, i bet it was so much fun when he came out to see that he was a boy! all that waiting beforehand & not knowing if he was a boy or a girl would have killed me but i must say, the surprise is so much fun!

even more fun? our babies weighed exactly the same & were the same height. maybe they are destined to be together!

cute name & he looks like a handsome little guy. hope your recovery goes well!

Kate Perkes said...

Ohh Cort, He is so cute! Congratulations on a perfect little baby. He was at a great weight too! I am hopin for a little one as well...=) We love his name too.. If Jake didn't have a brother named Max, we would have used it too. Cute, Cute.. hope all is well with you and the babe. Can't wait for more pictures!

District 6 Festival Committee said...

He is a very cute baby. Congratulations! We are happy to hear that everything went okay and everyone is healthy. WELCOME little MAX ~ it's so good to meet you! Oh and... to follow suit with Mason and Avery... MY NAME IS AUNT BECCA :) What cute kiddos you have.

Unknown said...

I was so excited when I got your text!! I love him already. You look wonderful too. Darn you!!!! Haha, I can't wait to meet him!! I'll come play personal chef and maid.

Jen said...

Congrats Nort. He is very cute! I love that you named him after the grandpas. Did I throw you off with my comment about you having a girl? Ha ha!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! and it looks like a few days early. What luck! I love looking at the blogs and feeling like I am keeping up with the family. Thanks for posting.
Russ and Tanya

Bree said...

Look at you, comment queen! haha. As you know we are SOOOO excited about baby Max. He is even cuter and more precious in person! I love how PROUD Neil is--too cute. We love you guys!!

The Walker Family said...

Congrats...he is absolutely adorable. And, you look great as usual. Miss you. I just got your message last night so I'll give you a call sometime today. Luvs

Unknown said...

I hope you won't be mad if I name a boy Max someday, that was almost Cole's name but since it is a family name for both of us you go girl!!! Congrats what a loser I am I didn't even know you had your baby till about two seconds ago when I checked your blog. I will be over to see him soon.

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

31 comments? Dang, I should post on your blog more often. Hee Hee, just teasing

Reynolds said...

He finally made it!!!! Brooke has been telling me that we should name the baby boy Max!!! She say's it's one of her favorite names ever:) hope you both are doing great and i can't wait to see the little guy!!! Congrats

Daniel and Andrea said...

Congrats! I am glad to hear everything went well

Amber said...

congrats!!!! he is precious.

Brandalyn Crapo said...

Congrats Nort!! He is adorable! Hope you both are doing well!

Meagan Cooper said...

congrats! what a handsome baby boy. Glad everything went well. Let me know when we can come see you!