That is just too CUTE!! I hope you all are doing great! Hey - I don't think I have ever gotten you added to my blog. Email me your address and I will get you added! cmwambat@yahoo.com
I didn't know that Neil could look so sweet, it's amazing what a baby does to men! I'm so happy for your little family. Don't worry about Avery, it took Emma a while to like Elly.
Oh, he's so cute and so tiny! There's nothing more precious than a new little one in the home. Hope you're doing great, let me know if you need anything. Enjoy that little Max!
Neil and I have been married for almost two years now. We were married after my first husband passed away in an avalanche. I have two children Mason and Avery,and They have recently been joined by our Little Max. It is definitly a crazy life, but a happy one.
16 comments:
How cute!!! Your little boy is adorable! I can't wait to meet him!
How cute is that!! Your little boy is such a cutie!!
Mason and Aves must have still been with Mom:)
Oh so sweet. I hope that you got to have one too! :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so happy for you guys. Sweet and sleepy picture. Cute!
That is PRECIOUS!! Max looks even older than when I saw him a few days ago!! What a cutie!!
that is adorable. nothing like a little man to man time. so glad it all went well cort! another cute baby. :)
That is just too CUTE!! I hope you all are doing great! Hey - I don't think I have ever gotten you added to my blog. Email me your address and I will get you added!
cmwambat@yahoo.com
So adorable!
I didn't know that Neil could look so sweet, it's amazing what a baby does to men! I'm so happy for your little family. Don't worry about Avery, it took Emma a while to like Elly.
Oh how sweet is that! We are so happy for all of you! Just can't believe Neil has one of his own. Always take time for naps together!
Oh, he's so cute and so tiny! There's nothing more precious than a new little one in the home. Hope you're doing great, let me know if you need anything. Enjoy that little Max!
P.S. Cort-you need to change your comments to the pop-up window!!!
That is the cutest picture ever. Max is adorable, I love how his hand is tucked in by his face.
Cortney- i forgot to write on my last post to invite you to check out this site: www.foodstoragemadeeasy.net It is really great!
Too cute! You gotta love those sweet pics!
Post a Comment