Monday, June 1, 2009

an overdue post

Wow It HaS BeeN A ReaLLy LOnG TiMe SiNCe I LaSt POstED! So BRaCe YouRSelF HerE IS A ReCaP oF WhaT We HaVE BeEN Up To!

We burnt some ditches (Or Suey did):

We Hung OUt with Grandma and Grandpa:



We Dressed up for Easter:

Went to Avery's Dance Recital (she fell twice she is definitly mine):

We helped Kels get ready for prom:

Avery taught herself how to take pictures (they did pretty good for taking them themselves):



We spent some time in the swing:
We went to Salmon for a baptism:

We helped Grandma Orme celebrate her 70th Birthday:

We went to Kel's play:

Worked in our yard:

Played with freinds:

Mason graduated from preschool:

Max turned 2 months and learned to smile:



We visited our Daddy for memorial day:
We had a Birthday party for Che at twelve A.M.:

We watched Carl graduate CONGRATS:
We hung out with Sadie:

And Happy Mother's Day to me, Neil decorated our nursery!




There you have it. I am sorry I have been so bad at posting on my blog and commenting on all of yours. I am going to do better!

























16 comments:

Beth Willmore said...

Sounds like you've been having a good time without us! (Your blogging fans...) Max is getting so big and stinkin' cute! Let's go to lunch sometime next week! Also you know what could jazz up your blog to get people reading again... pics of you in a bikini... :)

Lindsey said...

There are so many wonderful things to do without having to blogg. We lived without it for years and survived. We miss you guys and can't wait to see this weekend. lots of hugs.

melanie said...

welcome back to the blogging world!!!! max is so cute, and i love his nursery. i'll call ya soon!!

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

LOVING the nursery. It looks adorable. Gees, you have been busy since you last posted. Twenty bucks says you don't post again for 3 weeks or more :)

Unknown said...

Well FINALLY! I wondered where you were. Loving the pictures and especially that nursery!! It's beautimus! loves you!

Bree said...

Beth's comment cracked me up and ditto to Che's--we probably won't hear from you again til September! hahaha! Just teasing--I hope not!! THANK YOU for finally posting some pics!!! Love them ALL!! Especially all the CUTE ones of little Max!! And of course those one of Avery&Avri. I still need to get all those from you...how bout you email them?!?!?! Love the nursery, you and Neil did such a good job!!

Kim said...

Love the update and I love the relay for life post! For sure you are awesome and we are lucky to have you on team York!

Jen said...

YAY! You updated your blog. Love it! I love the picture of Neil...especially his outfit. Gotta love it. And I think the picture of Max and Sadie is adorable. You guys have sure been busy. Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!!

Alder said...

O.K. send Neil to my house!

T said...

That was a lovely post! I am so glad that I finally get to see some pictures of sweet little Max. I love love love the nursery and maybe one day if I ever get a house you can come paint it for me. I miss you come soon!!!

britt said...

I was really starting to wonder where you were? You've sure been busy, and the post is great. I'm sorry about the loss of your friend. I hope to see you all this summer, probably at the parade on the 4th. Are you by chance going to Nic's reunion...i don't know if that is wierd??? Check the Fickle Pickle on my blog, you'll love them for your kiddos.

Me and My Gang said...

Glad your back and doing good! Cute to see pictures of Max and the Kids together. Think of you often! Take Care

Megan and Shawn said...

Thanks for the update - Max is darling!! I LOVE your baby's room, such a great idea. I also love the pic of your mom and all you girls - you all are so grown up, its kind of wierd! I can't believe Che' is graduated, can that really be possible?

Megan and Shawn said...

Um, Not Che' I mean Carly!! Man I'm losing it!! (Che'Lyn I do believe that you could graduate high school:)

Ashley Leonardson said...

You are great!! I am not sure about the stamp I will find out and let you know we are not worried!! We will catch up with ya sometime. I hope that ya liked all the stuff!! I have to say I love Max's room it is beautiful and that is a amazing paint job!! Love it!!

crapo family said...

I LOVE your nursery ALMOST as much as I LOVE Neil's outfit in that pic! Cowboy boots and basketball shorts are one of those looks that will never go out of style!:)