Cooper and Avery
Audrey, Avery, and Marley
She loved to brush the goats
Avery and Cooper
The other day I was cleaning the bathroom, and could hear Avery talking to someone. I peeked in her room, and this is what I found. Her reading a story to her baby. It was so cute. It makes me a little less nervous about the new baby. I think I will have great help. She will be a good big sister. It will be nice to have almost a four year gap instead of an eighteen month one this time.
Last week we had my cousins Mikeal and Jenna come for dinner. They had their kids and my Uncle Cade's kids. They all had so much fun. At one time they were all dressed as spider man, and Mason decided to hang on our hand rail and it came crashing down. I guess it is a good thing we rent. ( I hope the Jaegers don't see this. I promise it will be fixed good as new :)
My favorite picture. A couple of weeks ago we went to the BYU-I alumni night at a Chucker's Baseball game. We went with our good friends Bree and James. Both of the dad's had the girls on their backs. Avery just had no idea her whole backside was hanging out. It was so funny. (thanks Bree for the great photo)

12 comments:
Very cute pics. That's funny how Avery acted so different without Mason - I'm sure she's just so used to seeing what he's doing and copying him. They learn a lot from older siblings.
Cute pics!! She is so cute!! We will have new Close my Heart Catalogs soon and I will get you one!! We actually got a sneak peak and there are the cutest new things!!! Can't wait for you to see it!!
My heavens, Avery is so darn gorgeous. It's really not quite normal. I love how her hair is transparent in the sun. The picture of her reading to her baby is priceless. I love her little personality, she is one of the most outgoing little girls I have ever met. I'm glad that you posted these pics and I can't wait to see her next week!
Congratulations on the new baby!! THat is exciting! Little girls are so much fun...wait until she tries to pick up the new baby and carry him/her around! CUte post!
LOVE the bum crack picture! She'll thank you for that one day. She is so cute, and such a blondie! How fun to have a little girl. Hope you are feeling good.
Love the pics! Especially the one of her reading to her doll--that is SO cute!! Glad she was so much fun at the zoo...and that you finally found your way there! HAHA! ;)
I love those pictures! I cannot believe how big Avery is. One of my favorite things is to catch peyton reading stories to her stuffed animals or dolls. How cute are those bums!
Avery is so cute!!! Love the bum picture.
By the way, you always have the best music on your blog. I love it!
What cute little girl! Gage and Luke have the same problem with not knowing what to do without the other, they think it's fun at first, but about an hour into it they're walking around wondering what to do. I'm so excited to get to those little ones you have. I also can't wait to see your new one. It's going to be exciting!
Everyone needs a bum picture for a little black-male later in life!!! Congrats on the baby!!!! I am so excited for you:) And i forgot to post the first time we are thinking of putting on a "mud party" and don't worry you will be invited!!!
Those are so cute. Avery will be a good big sister. I love how she's holding the book so that her baby can see the pictures. Also, i just read your post about your dad and the flowbee. Haha hilarious, that's all i have to say.
Now we need to have you guys over - I am so glad to see a little girls crack hanging out that for once... doesn't belong to my daughter! oh - and yay for baby parkinson! you are due one day after sis' b- day!
Post a Comment