Years ago, my dad was watching t.v. (probably in the same bathrobe he is wearing in the pics) and came across an amazing Made for Television product the
Flowbee. It is a haircutting device that you plug into your
vacuum and it sucks your hair up and cuts it. I know you are thinking I am kidding, but I can't even make this up. He has not had his hair cut by a professional for 22 years and has been through 3
flowbees. He is so proud of his
flowbee, and in his best redneck voice will tell you that he has only had to spend ten dollars a year, and that
ain't bad! Anyway, Mason needed a hair cut the other night, and before I knew it Grandpa had him under the
flowbee. Thankfully it turned out looking pretty good, and dad was pretty proud of himself. Thanks dad! Now thanks to you I will have to spend $0 on Mason's haircuts a year, sure kids may make fun of his haircuts, but that is a price I am willing to pay. :)

The
flowbee
The amazing haircut

Two handsome haircuts. Mason and his
barbar grandpa.
13 comments:
A few comments:
* How dare you exploit your child like this? Placing Mason under the flowbee is signing his 'uncool' certificate forever.
* I just find it quite amusing that I never knew that the flowbee was a strange contraptch... I thought everyone's Dad used one
* Let's cut your hair with the Flowb.... Come on! It will be like the bang incident!
A few comments from me too:
*So that's the famous flowbee and what it looks like! I have grown up hearing about it, but never quite seen it
*Love Che's abbrev of contraptch! Genius.
*I Agree!! LETS CUT YOUR HAIR WITH THE FLOWB!!! It could be awesome. We can document the whole thing for the blog too...I see a new family tradition in the horizon...one unlucky family member per get together.
That's awesome! I've become the family barber since I married Elton and he told me how to cut his hair. Now I do my dad's and sometimes brothers, too - it would be nice to have one of those so I wouldn't have to carry momentos of the haircutting experience home on me! I'll have to tell Elton.
Halerious!!! And yes, that is Afton!
Oh my gosh...that is the funniest thing I have ever seen! I can't believe that you really let Judd cut you son's hair with a flowbee. My dad has been joking around with us for years that he was going to buy one...I hope he doesn't see this or he'll have one for sure! I have to say that Mason's hair did look pretty darn good though. How have you been feeling?
That rocks! I want one of those; maybe Judd should open up his own Flowbee barber shop.
Colby always told us Jud was a flowbee man...I never believed it!! all I have to say is... JUD the STUD (or hud) he he
I remember once your dad gave us step by step instructions on how to properly use the flowbee. He showed us how to plug it in and how to trim the mullet to he prisice spefs.
I too remember the "bang" incident, although it wasn't as good as Kimorie's "bang" incident. Remeber first year at girls camp and she wouldn't remove the hat!! Hilarious!
I need to get Travis one!!! He will NOT go somewhere to get his hair cut, he cuts it himself and makes a HUGE mess for me to clean up every time. The flowbee looks wonderful!
Yeah! Your family is nuts too.. good to know. LOL!!! My dad and brothers love the flowbee as well. I have teased them for years as they brag about not spending the $ "yeah, you can hardly tell!" (wink wink).
Infact, ac couple of christmas' ago they gave me my very own... I just sat there in disbelief. BUT I have to admit Braydon does like the flowbee as funny as that is.
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! I actually saw the famous flowbee. I am still a little embarrassed for Judd. Oh well. He is living on a tight budget.Your favorite aunt Linda. okay, your only aunt Linda
What's so funny is that your dad showed me that like the first time I came to your house/ hahaha I totally remember everyone laughing about it! Awesome
STOP,STOP,STOP....dont support the flowbee it will put wonderful people like Teresa and I out of work!! HAHA...j/k... that is great though I was pleasantly surprised with the outcome..LOVE IT!!
Post a Comment