Saturday, October 25, 2008

{Carrian, Cade, and Peyton}

Last week one of my best friends from college (Carrian) came to visit. It was so good to see her. After Nic and I got married we went on a double date with her and one of Nic's friends, and unfortunately their relationship didn't last, but mine and Carrian's sure did! I don't get to see her very often now so it was so fun to catch up, and she got to meet Neil for the first time. The kids had a lot of fun playing together also. No surprise they were all dressed up in costumes before the end of the night. Thanks for coming guys it was so good to see you!



Me and Carrian


Avery, Peyton, and Mason


Mason and Peyton dressed as dinosaurs

6 comments:

lynsey said...

you just took me back to pilates class from about 4 years ago! you two both look great & i'm glad you've stayed friends for so long!

Sabra said...

Mason love to dress up, doesn't he! I'm curious to know what he chose for Halloween this year.

District 6 Festival Committee said...

I assume you won't be home on Halloween? We go to Rexburg to Mom's and my G'ma's.... :)
Marly is always asking about you guys... how does life get so nuts? We need to all get together to something fun -KIDS ARE OPTIONAL:)
Fun pictures - as usual.

Reynolds said...

I love getting together with old friends!! Your farming pics are so cute:)

Unknown said...

So good to see you!! I look like poopoo caca in those pictures. YEASH. oh pilates... those were the good ol days.

Unknown said...

ew I just clicked on the picture, note to cortney... Next time I wear a shirt that makes me look bigger than I am TELL ME. AND when I have cried with you let's not take pictures. that is my complaint