Today has been a blustery cold day. If allowed my kids will watch T.V. all day (they are definitely my children). So instead we came up with a little craft project. Nothing much, I just sent them out to pick up the leaves off the lawn, and then they glued them to paper. They also made paper pumpkins. It was just a little activity but they had fun, and it was cute to watch them running around putting leaves in their sandwich bags. After we hung them up in the window for everyone to see.
5 days ago

12 comments:
Cute Idea! Can't wait to see you Monday - it was good chatting with you yesterday! Oh and guess who else is pregnant... Kate. She's coming on Monday too! Crazy pregnant girls everywhere!
Ha! Ha! Hold on... Ha! Ha! I am laughing out loud over here about those pumpkins. Avery's... Ha! Ha! How cute is that? Isn't it weird what one year will do for their development? She's so hilarious.
You're so cute. I love your crafty ideas for the kids...sad we had to miss out on it. My v.t.ers called to see if they could come early, then after they left I put Avri down for a nap and she threw up.... so it's been a wonderful afternoon! haha. Good thing I have the Office to look forward to! :) hahahahaha!! Talk to you later!
sheesh way to be a good mom, Kallie was in catatonic tv state almost all day. I, however accomplished much!!
Looks like you had ALOT more fun than we did today.,,, but we are finally done with harvest. :) Cute projects.
well well well look at you, you cute crafty mom.
I Love it!It's stuff like that I remember doing as a kid,and I love loved it!You are such a fun mom and your kids are very lucky :)
ha aw...how cute are they! I loved them outside in the yard. It was SO ridiculously cold. I love Avey's pumpkin. That's real nice. :) Anyways, mother of the year over there! Love you guys.
I like the pumpkin idea:) My kids have been driving me CrAzY!! Brooke just wants to play in the snow. . . and i'm just not ready for that!
What a cute idea. I need to do more of those things. It is so much easier to just put a movie in, but I HATE it when the TV is on so much. Your kids are so cute.
Hey, you need to post a picture of yourself. I want to see how big you are getting. ( I am sure it is not very big, you probably don't even look pregnant yet.) BUT I would LOVE to see!
Hey Cortney. I had looked at yours a few times, but I'm still trying to figure this whole blogging thing out. It looks like you're doing well. You're family is beautiful.
That sounds like fun - I bet they loved it! I'm excited for Sam to be old enough to do fun things like that with him.
Post a Comment