Saturday, October 4, 2008

{Happy Birthday Avery and Grandma Kim}

Tuesday was Avery's third birthday. She has a really special birthday because she shares the day with her Grandma Kim. This year she wanted to go bowling. Unfortunately, her birthday falls right in the middle of spud harvest so hardly any of the family can come. So we had a princess party with her grandma's and my little cousin Hailie (and of course Neil and Mason). It was so fun. All of her grandmas were there except for the two that were helping in the harvest. Avery acted like a diva all day. I was so glad when her birthday ended. It got so bad that she told Mason he couldn't get out of the car first because it was her birthday. She made sure she was treated like the queen all day long!


Avery and grandma Kim


Sue Dawg showing off her skills


The two grandma Donna's (Grandma Steinmann and Grandma Daniels)





Hmmmm a power ranger costume and a princess crown?






The whole group of princesses plus the princes





Our princess cake from Broulims. It kind of slid off at the middle. Oh well.


Mason was a little jealous that Avery got a new costume. So he put one on to. Thank goodness he is usually dressed as a superhero, or I might be a little nervous.

15 comments:

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

Oh my gosh, these pictures are adorable! I love the ones of Mason in the various costumes. He is such a laugh... I love him so much. The last picture of them is so precious. Check out their little hands on each other's shoulders. Plus, I love how you get a little peek of Mason's high heels. Shuper Shexy.

Mandy and her boys!! said...

How cute are they!! I love these pics!! Happy Birthday Avery!! I can't believe that our "babies" are 3!! I love all their costumes! You have a beautiful family!!

Sabra said...

Happy Birthday Avery! Looks like a fun time. That is so funny that she thought she had to get out of the car first. Hunter's birthday was 3 moths ago and he still tells people about it! So funny.
I love how Mason always dresses up!

Broc and Sam McArthur said...

Happy Birthday Avery!! She looks so cute in her little crown!

Bree said...

That still cracks me up that Avery was SUCH a diva!! And the last pic with Mason dressed up too--HAHAHAHAHA!!! We miss you. We need to hang out!! Especially since soon you'll live TEN minutes away!! :)

Olinselot said...

I did hear something about you buying a house here, that's really exciting! We'd love to do a playdate. We have a playgroup with lots of kids and fun moms that get together on Wednesday mornings, let me know if you'd like to come. How exciting to have you guys closer.

Jen said...

Happy birthday Avery and Grandma Kim! I love the last picture of Mason and Avery with their arms around each other! How precious!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Avery! i am so glad I was invited to the birthday party so I could kick Neil's Butt in bowling. My son-in-law's are losers when it comes to bowling!!!! Did you read this Landon? Avery I love you!

Olinselot said...

hey Cort. I tagged you on my blog.

Carlie said...

So the photo of Mason in the costume is probably the funniest I've seen of him in forever. Your kids are a riot. I'm glad she had a good day. She's so stinking cute (and knows it!) Not like mama at all right? ;) I'm sorry I couldn't make it to the party. Stupid truck...good thing I destroyed it eh?! Haha I love you.

Jess said...

So cute! Maycie is going to be having a "Princess and Prince" party this weekend for her birthday! It should be interesting! :) Hope you are all doing well! Avery is a cutie!

Unknown said...

My parents are actually doing harvest also so I know its crazy busy! We will come in the 17 and probably leave the 19th. We are probably going to stay at that hotel right in town. Do you need any help moving?

JC Photography said...

Cute birthday pictures - looks like a fabulous party! We do need to go to lunch! All us prego girls together - yeah! Maybe Monday?

Megan and Shawn said...

Wow! I love Mason's dress! What a pretty boy! That is too funny. Hey, I'm glad you decided to buy your mom's house, I couldn't imagine anyone but a Crapo down that lane . . .

Anonymous said...

perfect age, herpussy feels so warm,moist,soft,smoth,chubby and tightr to finger, tastes of her pee when you lick it, old enouf to enjoy having it felt and licked and respond but too young to tell, yay for 3 yr oldpussy!