Thursday, January 29, 2009

{clock}


My blue living room. I get serious mixed reactions from this room. Some people love it others hate it. I think its fabulous.
My friend Teresa got this clock for her birthday, but has not been able to see it yet since it is back ordered until the end of February. So here is a picture of mine so she has some sort of idea what she is getting. :) Happy Birthday T. Love You

I thought this picture was funny. We had our friends Bree and James over last week and Big Avery and little Avree found my old clogging costumes. They looked extra beautiful. ( Man, Che and Megan does this make you think Slink or what :)

17 comments:

Beth Willmore said...

Hey make sure you check my comment under the last post. Apparently you updated your blog while I was leaving the comment!

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

Ha Ha! Think Slink I did.

melanie said...

i LOVE LOVE your blue living room!!!!

Bree said...

Hahahaha---I just read your baby thing--"Lay off the cake, Woman!" hahaha. So I guess we won't have cake tonight?? Juuust kidding!! Well, we are super excited for our weekly rendevouz!! And I love your blue room--it looks great, and SPOTLESS!! The pic of the Averys is HILARIOUS!! My Avri looks like she's being tortured!! hahahahaha!! And I love the new way you spell her name...it's like Bree + Avri combined. hahaha!! ;)

britt said...

I like the blue, and all that really matters, is that you like it! Because I'm Patti's daughter, I have to say that maybe you could use some floral on top of the entertainment center. You should go to mom's and go see her bedroom redo, it's great and same colors. I really like the striped accents and the lamp. Last time I was home, My mom got out old dance costumes and Em had them on. There were even a couple that were my mom's when she was little, now those are old! I like the pink stripes, I'm assuming Avery's room? Sorry for the loooong comment.

Olinselot said...

I love the blue room...which is saying a lot because I usually don't like blue in homes. But I love the combinations you have going on. I really really like it.

Jillian said...

I like the room. It looks clean,warm and comfy!I am cant wait to see more pictures of your house :)

Lacey and Zach said...

cort, I love your blue room!! I think that as long as its not white, its awesome!! i hate white walls!!

Unknown said...

What!! I love the room! I can't wait to see what you guys are doing with the place! I need to come there again.

Jen said...

Wow, I just really need to come visit and see your house in person. From the pictures, it looks very nice! Now maybe you can help me with mine.

britt said...

I have to comment again because I think it is funny that I made my first comment and then found out that you had talked to mom the same day :)

Ashley Leonardson said...

Okay I love your decorations and color it looks FANTASTIC!! Great job!!

lynsey said...

love the blue room cort! you've always had great taste. just ignore the haters. :)

The Walker Family said...

Cute house...I need to see it some time. Hope you are feeling well. :)

kim said...

cortney-
I am so so so excited that I found your blog. i hope you don't mind if I follow it. i have been trying desperately to find a way to get a hold of you becasue I have the best sky night story ever. Your family is beautiful and you are so darling. i miss you like crazy. If you want to check out wht my family is up to i would love for you to check out my blog at addieandcallen.blogspot.com. By the way I think the blue looks awesome! i love it!! -your pretend best friend

Megan and Shawn said...

Think slink - wow, its been awhile. I have to say that I love the blue room, looks so classic and homey.

District 6 Festival Committee said...

I have to say that room of Avery's is by far the cutest ever... I love the pink... so do my girls.. they are begging for stripes in their room....