5 days ago
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Max arrives, and Mason turns 5
Finally, here are some more pictures of our little Max. He has been the best baby so far (I am just waiting for his true colors to come out). As Che posted my water broke on Sat the 21st,and he was born at 1:30 the next morning. I was so sick of being pregnant and so I took matter into my own hands. I took my kids on a bike ride, and an hour and a half later my water broke. We are having so much fun having a baby in our house again. Neil is quite the proud dad. He has gone from being 5 ft tall to 12. Mason is a little overly loving with Max, and Avery is still trying to adjust. She is not sure yet if she likes him or not, and is constantly trying to convince me that he is a her.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
He is precious. Little babies are so perfect, and I can't believe you have a 5 year old. It seems like we were just in school. Congrats!
Max is sooo stinkin cute. I love that he is a good baby for you I'm sure he'll stay that way...Scarlet has. Happy Birthday Mason. :)
So this post just barely showed up as new! Annoying. Oh well. Max is super cute. He looks much darker than the other two kiddos? Can't wait to meet him in person, who knows when that will be though! Happy late bday to Mason!!
Hallelujah-an update! I thought you'd never get around to it!! :) Ohhh I just love baby Max--he really is the sweetest! Keep those pics comin! p.s. I may never forgive you for posting that picture of me. SiiiiCK!!!! p.p.s. craft day next week?? :)
He is so cute Cort! Sorry I missed you the other day - can't wait to meet him! We need to get all the "Rat-Pack" together for lunch with all these new babies it should be fun! (But maybe we should wait for Holly to have her twins and Cindy to get out of quarantine!)
Hey Cort! What a sweet baby. Now I have 2 little cousins named Max. I sure do miss the baby days sometimes. I hope you are getting some sleep. See you in a couple months!
He is so so cute I can't wait to see him at scrapbooking!!
Cortney
Thanks for the pictures of Max. I had a dream about him last night and one of the first things I wanted to do was see if it came true, it did you posted! Wish we could see him. Thanks for your post on our blog and you take care of yourself! Though we can't see him we send you all our Love!
Max is so cute Cort, I just love your little family so much it hurts my heart. I am going to miss you guys so much!
Happy Birthday Mason... I mean spider man... YEAH a post. What a sweet baby. Karsyn is dying to come up. We are all healthy I will have to come up this week for sure. I will give you a call.. hey.. call me :) I need your house number and Kent keeps forgetting to call Neil for me.. lol imagine that.
Cort,
Max is so adorable, what a sweet little boy. Congrats on him, and hope your feeling well. You look amazing, TO AMAZING! Whats your secret, I need details. =) Good luck with everything, glad to hear #3 is behaving, you deserve it.
I need to see you guys! You look so wonderful and Max is so stinkin' cute!!! Your kids are always such beautiful babies though. Miss you
Sorry I didn't congratulate sooner! He looks beautiful! (Or do I say handsome?) What you said about Avery being not sure about him yet is exactly how Gabe was. He even said once right after we brought Caleb home that he wanted to take him back to Target! (Don't you wish birthing a baby was that easy?!)
Post a Comment