I am not going to lie, I have been a little melancholy (is that a word) lately. It seems that life has taken on a whole new phase for me. I took this little
guy to kindergarten for the very first time. It was a little overwhelming as he walked into the room without even looking back. No need for his mom anymore. I was half proud and half heart broken. Sad that Nic was not there to carry on with me about how cute he was, and very grateful that I could go home and tell Neil all about it.
And it sure didn't help that this little lady went off to college on the same day. Who is going to bring me
Diet Coke at midnight now Carl? I sure am missing you! Come home soon! (and maybe bring that crazy sister of ours with you)
I am a little sad to see them both grow up, and excited to see what they will do next. And hopefully I can get a new camera soon so I can put up some current pics. That little red headed baby of mine is getting cuter by the day, and his dimples are just getting deeper and deeper.

7 comments:
Aww thanks Cort. I miss you too! I'm coming home this weekend, and we'll bring you Coke like the good old days. Mason is such a doll, and it's sad but exciting for him. You're doing great, and I love and miss you.
I can't believe you already have a little one in kindergarten. That is so crazy!! And Carlie is in college! HOLY COW! I feel so old. Time is flying. I can't wait til you get a camera so I can see how Max is growing. I want to see those dimples!
Yay for a new post. I love the picture of Mason when he was little. He is growing up fast. And I can't wait to see some pictures of Max. I haven't seen him in a while.
It's too weird that Mason is in kindergarten. Time is flying too fast. I need to call you and see how you are. I'll do that soon I proimse
I can't believe that Mason is in kindergarten already! It seems like yesterday that we were all in kindergarten. Someday my little red headed girl and your red headed boy just may have to meet up. ;) I wish I lived closer to home(my Idaho home) so that I could see everyone more!
Pretty crazy how fast they grow up...I'm sure I'll cry on Avri's first day of school. I love that pic of Mason when he was little...and I can't wait to see MORE pictures one of these days!!! ;) At least I saw you all in person a few days ago, so that should hold me over for a little while!
Pretty sure I was not included nearly enough in that "missing people" post. I will wait patiently for some sweet statement about me.
Post a Comment