Hahahaha!!! Oh they are so precious! I'll have to email you the rest one of these days! I'm sure everyone else thinks it's tacky too, but they're too nice to admit it. We'll keep it for the slideshow, but I'm nixing the announcement idea once and for all! :) ha! And yes, thank you again for the LOVELY dresses for Emery...our great grandkids can wear them as vintage.
Ok I love it that you're doing arranged marriages! Plus I love it that you admit that you're a "blurker" (a blog stalker) - you crack me up! Before the weather turns to crap we need to get together a few more times and to go the park or something and let the kids run amok!
Good to hear from ya! Funny that you are talking about weddings. Emma and Zach have thought their whole life that they are getting married. We are taking a family trip to Vegas and they think that's what it is for. I can't believe how much Max has changed! Cute. SERIOUSLY, kindergarten allready, wasn't it just yesterday that our kids were rolling on the floor together?
Court, Max is SOOO cute...he has changed so much since your last post.. Amen to the Kindergarten story, I had a similar experience. Boo hoo...Miss all my vision center girls.. wish I could be there for all the little lunch get togethers. I can't believe Holly had twins! I am so happy for her. Tell everyone I said Hello!
Hooray for arranged marriages. I agree that maybe you should just include that photo in the wedding video, but probably not on the wedding announcement! ha ha! Love ya.
Hi Courtney, This is Teresa's sister Khara. She told me about the necklace. Please send it to me so I can send it in to get fixed. Thanks! 2351 Lass Drive Santa Clara, CA 95054
Neil and I have been married for almost two years now. We were married after my first husband passed away in an avalanche. I have two children Mason and Avery,and They have recently been joined by our Little Max. It is definitly a crazy life, but a happy one.
10 comments:
Hahahaha!!! Oh they are so precious! I'll have to email you the rest one of these days! I'm sure everyone else thinks it's tacky too, but they're too nice to admit it. We'll keep it for the slideshow, but I'm nixing the announcement idea once and for all! :) ha! And yes, thank you again for the LOVELY dresses for Emery...our great grandkids can wear them as vintage.
P.S. You are such a blog photo stealer!!!
Ok I love it that you're doing arranged marriages! Plus I love it that you admit that you're a "blurker" (a blog stalker) - you crack me up! Before the weather turns to crap we need to get together a few more times and to go the park or something and let the kids run amok!
Ummm that doesn't even look like max!!! that is cute nonetheless though. Perhaps you can wear grandma's dress at the wedding and match this picture?
Good to hear from ya! Funny that you are talking about weddings. Emma and Zach have thought their whole life that they are getting married. We are taking a family trip to Vegas and they think that's what it is for. I can't believe how much Max has changed! Cute. SERIOUSLY, kindergarten allready, wasn't it just yesterday that our kids were rolling on the floor together?
That kid looks like COLBY! So cute
Court,
Max is SOOO cute...he has changed so much since your last post.. Amen to the Kindergarten story, I had a similar experience. Boo hoo...Miss all my vision center girls.. wish I could be there for all the little lunch get togethers. I can't believe Holly had twins! I am so happy for her. Tell everyone I said Hello!
Hooray for arranged marriages. I agree that maybe you should just include that photo in the wedding video, but probably not on the wedding announcement! ha ha! Love ya.
Hi Courtney,
This is Teresa's sister Khara.
She told me about the necklace.
Please send it to me so I can send it in to get fixed. Thanks!
2351 Lass Drive
Santa Clara, CA 95054
they make a cute couple:) You and Bree make me laugh. haha.
Post a Comment