The trip was so much fun, and thankfully the babies were all good for most of the trip. We were quite a sight to see though. We were asked more times than I can count if they were triplets. People just didn't want to believe that every one of us young girls had a baby. When I told them I actually had three that just sent them whirling. I guess they aren't used to how us Mormon girls operate, but we did fit right on in with the Amish :)
Here we are the four amigos having a little afternoon sampling of Mexican food before touring the library of Congress. Which turned into a tour of three babies screaming, and then a run in the rain. Only to find out later that there was an under ground tunnel we could have used!
Me and Che in front of the Amish village.
Oh what cute fruit.
And here you have the three babies shoved in the back seat of the car. Which left the front seat for the four of us.
I will post more pics as they are sent to me (or as I can still them off the other blogs)
Thanks Che (Dodi) for letting us come. It was a blast as usual. Love you
Thanks Che (Dodi) for letting us come. It was a blast as usual. Love you

13 comments:
looks like a fun trip! cort, you look absolutely beautiful. :) and of course, it goes without saying, max is sooooo flipping adorable!
Yay for our trip! It was so fun to be with you, Che, and Kim. Thanks for coming up with the crazy idea to take a vacation. It was an absolute blast!! I think I'm going to have to steal these pictures off your blog. Ha ha! I posted all of my pictures on facebook.
Love the post, love the pics. We all need to get our pictures sent out it seems. I miss you guys being here. Luckily, I come home soon!
What a fab preview. Yeah, Jen will be here next week and we will compile all photos for all to see!
looks like lots of fun to me
Ok, I thought I already commented--oops! Looks like you gals had SO much fun!!! Man, I need a girls trip! :) Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures...and oh yeah, you look amazing...not fair! Hope to see you soon!!!!! Love ya!
Love the picture of the babies in the back seat. Sounds like you gals had a great time, even with the three little ones!
how fun, you all have babies the same age! That's the best. It looks like it was a fun trip.
What a fun idea.. I think girls trips after babies are born, should be on everyones list! You look FANTASTIC Cort... holy cow women what is your secret?? I agree with Bree... NOT FAIR! =)
glad you had fun.. have a couple babies why doncha..
ohh sooo much fun...I'm happy to see that you enjoyed yourself. Miss you!!
Cute pics looks like you guys had lots and lots of fun. Hey what Sling do you have because it looks amazing. I had one for Bailee the Maya sling it was ok it had a ring thing and it hurt my shoulder. Let me know I love slings.
Hey, how are ya doing? I looks like it's time for me to take my blog private. Too many weird people visiting my blog. If you would like an invite to my blog send me an email (bakers2002@gmail.com) so that I have your email. Hope things are good! Take care!
Post a Comment