2 days ago
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Still no camera!
I still havn't gotten a camera. Although, I have stolen my moms, but I didn't run out of there with the cord.We have had a fun week so far. Monday would have been Nic's 29th birthday. So we had our annual chicken noodle soup dinner for him, and the kids decorated some cup cakes. Then on Tuesday Max turned six months. So the kids and I celebrated with some half birthday cupcakes. Poor Max couldn't have one though. He isn't big enough yet. Other than that I have still been canning like crazy, and trying to finish up my garden and yard. Oh wait I havn't watered it for three weeks. I think it is dead. And I think my mom dies everytime she sees what her pretty yard has turned into. Oh Well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Happy Birthday Nic, Happy 1/2 Birthday Max, and hi to you all! Your post undr this one about Avery was quite commical. Good luck with that one!
Wow I can't believe he would have been that old. Crazy isn't it? Anyway, I also can't believe that Max is already 6 months. He's so big! I miss you guys. I'll see you soon though. Loves
Canning like crazy huh? Way to go. You are such a great mom and wife. Love you!
There's always next year to take care of the yard, right? Thanks for the cupcakes for the birthday dinner. And I think I might have to steal your idea of making Nic's favorite meal on his birthday. Shepherd's pie here we come on March 1!
It is so hard to keep up with EVERYTHING! I just let the weeds take over my garden this year.
What a fun way to celebrate Nic's birthday!
ps.
Hunter just saw that profile picture of Carlie and said, "wow, mom is she ugly? I think I would be scared of her."
He he. I clicked on her blog to show him what she really looks like!!
The canning.... out of hand. Seriously, this has got to stop. Why don't you pack up your dolls and dishes and come visit me? Now that would be productive behavior.
Good Job on canning, I have decided that it is just a lot of work, makes a mess of the house and is down right expensive. Nothing quite like home canned salsa, peaches, and applesauce though. Can't believe Max is 6 months. Let's see you only live what 4 miles from me and I think I have seen him twice. What kind of a friend am I?? Sorry. We really should get together some time. Lunch at Gringo's Maybe!!!
Happy b-day Nic. Cort, I can't believe how big Max is getting. Will you call me I can't seem to find your #. Love ya
Post a Comment