Friday, January 29, 2010

x games


My favorite little Brother has made it to the X Games! He will be riding in the snocross Sunday on ESPN. I am so excited for him. He has been working towards this since he was twelve. He will be the only Semi Pro rider among the Pro's, so this is a huge honor for him. If you want to watch, it will be on ESPN on Sunday. Who knows maybe Max and I will get our three seconds of t.v. fame holding our poster :) Here we come Aspen! (thank you Mike and Kim for keeping Mason and Av)

11 comments:

Jen said...

SO COOOL!!! By the way, where have you been??? I haven't talked to you in forever. I should call. Do you know what time it will be on?

Hills said...

That is way cool! Good luck!

Greg n Sara said...

oh Colby.. I am so happy for him. We will be cheering him on.

Kim said...

WHOOO!!! I am so excited as well. Glad this is big enough news for you to bust out on the blog since you have been MIA forever!

Summer said...

Yeah! I'll have to let Rance know, he's always liked Colby and will want to see him race. We will be watching for you guys!

Anonymous said...

That is AWESOME!! Congrats to Colby. We will be watching in Texas, it would be awesome to see you on television, and we'll enjoy watching Colby.

britt said...

Have a great time, YAY for him :-) Is he still Jen's roomate?

When Elenore was ill and Mike brought the bunch down to see her, we talked a lot about Nic and it was fun to reminiss.

kim said...

So How did it go? I am really wanting to know!! Was it fun? did he do good! This post has to have a follow-up post right?

Unknown said...

I love that!!!! So awesome!!! Hey, we will be in town in March to be there when my sis takes out her endowments. Would love to see you guys if you have time.

The Walker Family said...

Thinking about you today...wish I had your #. Please call me sometime:)
XOXO

Jace and Whitney said...

Courtney,

I doubt you remember me but my name is Whitney Briggs and I gave you a facial at Sage Day Spa probably 2 years ago. Throughout the last 2 years I have occasionally thought about you and your family and wondered how you have been. One night as I was blog stalking I ran into your blog and I couldnt help but tear up as I saw your sweet little family. You left such an impression on me that day and I just wanted to let you know that I think you are one of the most amazing woman I have met. I hope you and your family the best!!

Whitney