Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Rexburg moms

My friend Bree has started a great blog. It is at rexburg-moms.blogspot.com. She puts all of the fun stuff going on around Rexburg on it. She also has awesome giveaways. Right now she has an awesom giveaway from obsessive car detailing. So go check it out. Because if you are like me and driving around with kids your car always stinks. (okay maybe that is just me!)

5 comments:

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

WHAT?!!! A blog update?! After a year?! You can't just spring this on us!

Bree said...

I'm with Che....I almost died when I saw you updated!! hahaha. Thanks for the plug Cort!!! I reeeeeeally hope you win. WINK! Oh, and it's
rexburg-mom.blogspot.com. I think you added an s on mom. ;) LOVE YA!!!!!!!!!!

Kim said...

i too almost had a heart attack when i saw the update. You don't want me to go down that way, do you? Warn us next time!

Carlie said...

I nearly died of shock....it appears you are guilty of nearly killing a good number of family members here.

britt said...

I don't live in or around Rexburg but it was good to see you back in blog world! Maybe you could post something about you and your cute family now ??? Happy Holidays!