Saturday, June 9, 2012

A post.......

Sadly with no pics. I am right now making it my goal to be a better blogger again. There was a day when I would plan outings in the day for the sole purpose that I could make a post about it. I look at them now, and am so grateful I did. It is time to join the blog world again so that my kids will someday look back, and remember the fun we had.  So here it goes a fresh start in the blog world. Starting........tomorrow!!

5 comments:

Chantell said...

haha you better! I need to know what's going on with you and everyone!! Miss you guys!
Chantell

Carlie said...

About freakin time! ;)

melanie said...

yay!!!

Bree said...

Cortney-somebody hacked into your blog and made claims they were going to start blogging again...This is craziness! bahahaha! )

Kim said...

2 days ago??? "tomorrow" would be yesterday!!???