Last week Neil dug the hole for my parents house. My kids were thoroughly entertained with the big play pen, and I loved that they couldn't climb out of it. They also had lots of fun riding with Neil in the tractor.

The happy stick holder


And of course I have to throw in a picture of Max

11 comments:
What cute kids. Today we went and visited Dad at work and they drove the big excavator too... Little boys just LOVe it! I want to see Max, he is adorable! Hope you are feeling well!
Ha Ha! Funny picture of the little Turtle. He looks super concerned about something!
Cort he is so dang cute! I love that last little pic of him. I can't wait until he's a little bigger and we can get together again! I bet your parents are excited to finally get started on their house!
How fun - I bet your parents are soooo excited!
OH man, Max is so cute! I can see you in him!! Yay for the new Crapo residence going up!
Max has already changed! What a cute little bugger!
He's very cute. Maybe I should try that hole thing :)
Love the pic. of Neil and Max taking a little nap. :)
I THINK THAT MAX LOOKS ALOT LIKE YOU CORTNEY AT LEAST FROM THE PICTURES HE IS SO CUTE BUT LOOKS LIKE HE IS GROWING FAST!!!
Looks like your kids had fun! Max looks different every time you post his picture! He's adorable.
Hey Courtney! Saw your link from Summer's blog! Cute family! And looved the BLUE room! Glad to see life is good for you!
from...Jodie Edgington :)
Post a Comment