Monday, September 7, 2009

{the Big #2}


Yesterday Neil and I celebrated our big second Anniversary. We celebrated by taking a quick fun filled trip to Salt Lake over the weekend. We had a lot of laughs, splurged a little too much, and I may have even cried a little. :) I am so grateful that I found Neil. The poor guy had to make a lot of sacrifices by marrying me, and I am so grateful he was willing to take on the challenge. If he ever does decide to look at my blog I LOVE YOU!

12 comments:

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

Happy Anniversary! We love you!

biddles and scootch said...

happy anniversary!!!

lynsey said...

happy anniversary to such a cute couple! love ya cort!

Kim said...

Now Now...what is there to be cryin' about?! I think Neil is a champ and I am glad you have him!

Summer said...

Happy Anniversary, hope it was wonderful!

Bree said...

Happy Anniversary to our bestest friends! Glad you had such a fun little getaway. A little offended you didn't celebrate in Boise though. ;) haha. You guys are awesome and I'm so glad Neil is such a stud so he and James can hang out while we have our fun!! Love you guys...and MISS you tons!!

Lacey and Zach said...

Congrats on your 2 year anniversary! Hope you guys had a great weekend!

Jen said...

Happy anniversary you two! I'm so glad that you found Neil. What a fabulous guy! I have a lot of respect for him (and for you too :). Hope you had a great weekend!

Ormeeheads said...

Happy anniversary!!! You two are so cute!

britt said...

Happy 2nd, with many more to come!

Jen said...

That's great - congrats!

The Taylor's said...

You've accomplished a lot in 2 years together. Glad you found him too- you deserve a full life.