As I was going through my morning routine today of making my bed, ignoring my kids screaming in the tub, and watching Regis and Kelly I was pleasantly surprised with what I found. Neil Baby was today's featured guest. :) I was cracking up all by myself as I listened to his new HIT! I'm sure we will all have it memorized soon and will be performing it on grandma's lawn with a dance that will be equally amazing. So here is the link, and Jen I expect to hear a solo from you and Chris next time I see you. Maybe we can practice up and all serenade Linda's new baby with it. I'm sure she will be filled with joy at such a gift. :) Enjoy this little clip of our beloved Neil Baby.
LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!
http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1155295679/bclid1213922331/bctid1620682397
2 days ago


8 comments:
dont worry you exist! :) i love how you call him Neil baby. that's pretty cute. hey i am down in Pensacola fl visiting cameron and i am staying with sarah slatter. she says to say hi.
OH. DEAR. That is all I have to say. Really, though, before Neil dies, can we just all go to a concert, not just our moms?!
This is Kim by the way. Sheesh.
Hahaha. You are so funny! I was so confused at first...Neil Baby? What is she talking about? Then I remembered your family's love for Mr. Diamond. Hahaha. Too funny!
I am posting this for my mom...
Hey Nort!
The video made my whole day! I got to listen to a new Neil Baby song at work and I might even buy his new cd! Thanks Cort,
Love Lisa
I love it! I agree with Kimbo's comment. Why do we just send our moms to his concert and we have to stay home? What a bum deal! Next time we're all going dangit! I haven't gotten to watch the video yet because my internet is too slow, but when I do, Chris and I will start preparing our routine. It will be quite entertaining I'm sure!
Okay, the Rigby Lake thing is not this Thurs. it's at the nature park @ 11:30. I think we'll skip this one as we're a little nature parked out. Still considering tomorrow?
CORTNEY,
HI! I JUST FOUND YOUR BLOG! IT'S SO CUTE! YOU GUYS LOOK GREAT! YOUR KIDS ARE ADORABLE! I AM STILL LEARNING ABOUT THIS WHOLE BLOGGING THING, BUT ENJOY IT! HOPE ALL IS GOING WELL!
JESS :)
Post a Comment