Colby
graduated from South Fremont High, and I don't know if he has any idea what he wants to do. For now he is going to farm for the summer.
You might be shocked but we actually do all love each other :)
They look cute, but they were absolute devils through the whole graduation.
The proud parents! I don't think they thought they would ever see this day.
Crystal
Crystal graduated from Clark County High School. She was the salutatorian and we are very proud of her. She is going to go to Boise state and is planning to major in education.

Koyle
Koyle graduated from North Fremont, but none of us were able to go because they could only have a few tickets (and the Parkinson family is super huge). He turns 19 in September, and will be leaving on a mission.

We are so proud of all of them. We love you.

9 comments:
Cute pics! You look hot in your graduation outfit (wink wink hahaha) And hello--I just noticed that you changed your pics! Looks awesome! Hope we can go on a bike ride SOON! :)
Looks fun. I wish I could have made it. I had to miss it, I had a shoot. Blah - but because of your fabulous skill I can see my dad, Amber, and my grandma in the backgound of your pictures. It's like I was there. Thanks!!!
Your family picture at the top you just you, neil and the kids it is way way cute! i love it!
your pictures are awesome! I hadn't seen your wedding pics either and your family one on the top is soooo cute! have a great day!
Cute pictures. I can't believe Colby graduated!!!
did you make those announcements?? they are so cute! i love your new family picture too.
Cute family Cort. Rylee has the same dress as Avery in that grad photo. Gotta love Target!
hey cortney, i just got addicted to this blog thing and found you. I thought i would say hi and hope things are great.
I can't believe Kolby graduated from H.S.! Is he really that old?? He is such a cute guy. Its wierd to watch people grow - makes me feel old.
Post a Comment