JOYS:
1. My Family
2. Reading in the bathtub
3. pulling my kids behind our new cruiser (bike)
FEARS:
1. Getting another phone call that someone in my family is hurt or has passed away.
2. Not having my kids turn out decent
3. Having someone steal my kids while I am in Maverick (I thought I saw someone drive off in my car today. Luckily it was my car's twin. I guess this is a sign I shouldn't leave them in the car, no matter what.)
GOALS:
1. To get a house SOON!!!!! And not get divorced in the process
2. To not be so indecisive (I am the very worst. Che'Lyn doesn't know how I live with myself)
3. To start cooking again (I have gotten so bad at takeout Poor Neil)
CURRENT OBSESSIONS:
1. BLOGGING (Neil is looking for a hot line for me)
2. Brownie pudding and ice cream
3. Twilight Series (isn't this just about every body's)
RANDOM SURPRISING FACTS:
1. I am still a huge fan of Rosie O Donnell even though she has gone off the deep end. I still have her barbie hidden away in a safe place, since those who shall not be named have tried to dispose off her in brutal ways more than once. Poor Rosie.
2. I still get nervous when my mom or dad (especially dad) calls my cell phone, because I am afraid I am in trouble. (like I usually was in high school)
3. When I got married I decided I would bake bread. Because, that is what good wives do. I have tried about every recipe, a bread maker, a new mixer, different ovens, and have still not had one loaf turn out. It is becoming the family joke. Oh well I can make a mean pie.
Now I tag Dez, Jillian, Vic, Brook, and Jen York

10 comments:
Yeah! I loved reading this... It was funny to me. I miss you guys and I was so dissapointed to hear the "not able to make decisions-ness" is not getting any better. As much as I miss you... i could not be happier that I do not have to help you pick out outlets, light fixtures, cabinets, ya... you get the drift.
O.K., I'm gonna kill your Rosie barbie, you should be ashamed of yourself!!! Sick!!! So funny that you get nervous about your dad, cause I am the same way. I never want to be alone in the same room with my dad cause I'm scared of what he might know that I did!! Ha, HA
oh my. i had to have my mom help me on this. oh thats so sad. ya i am trying the bread thing too and i think i am just not good at it. so your not alone.
Haha. That was fun to read. I would never have guessed you are so indecisive...you totally seem like a get 'er done kinda gal that knows exactly what she wants. I must admit I'm sad about your plans to build because it means we won't be neighbors anymore! :( Oh well, at least we can keep in touch thru your new found love of blogging! :D Hope we can go on another bike ride soon! I'm gonna lose it if we don't see the sun soon! hahaha.
That was fun! I also love your page!! way to go you crazy blogger.
Haha. Rosie? Come on Nort, you can do better than that! I love that Neil is looking for a hotline for you too...better tell him to sign us all up while he is at it. We can have cousin rehab together. Wahoo!
Cortney - I happened to come across your blog. It is so good to get caught up! Your family is so cute!
You still like ROSIE? Serious? I used to really like her but now not so much. I'm not good at baking bread either. My version is going to Great Harvest and pretending that I spent all day making it as I enjoy eating it.
I just have to say that you DID NOT just spend another 8 hours on a new header did you? I was shocked you redid it after all your hard work. Maybe this is where the "indecisive" things plays into the picture? You're too funny- for a new kid on the blog, it looks like you've got skillz.
I came across your cute blog through Brook's. I loved getting caught up on what's going on and your 'tagged' blog was great! haha! I am a twilight fan as well and being indecisive is something I am constantly working on! Mason looks so grown, is he enjoying primary? What a special father's day! When will you be in your new home?
Post a Comment