Monday, June 30, 2008

{Koyle Family Reunion}

5 comments:

lynsey said...

looks like fun cort! especially that big slide...we could use one of those out here in humid NC.

Bree said...

Glad you guys had a good time at the reunion! Kills me that you went down the slide and started a wet t-shirt contest! hahaha. jk. So how was the pool today? Sad I missed out, maybe we can go again!! I think we need to go to Real Deals tomorrow, what do you think? And then maybe we can jump on the trampoline with your rollershkates! haha. We need to watch that again, oh wait, you watch it everynight! hahahaha. Talk to you tomorrow! :D

Sabra said...

Looks like tons of fun. HOw fun to have so much family...probably very busy too.
Did you get my email?- If not thanks so much for the baby gift. I felt so bad that I missed you. I was home, but in the garden outback and did not hear you unill you were leaving! I was so sad that I didn't get to see you. The dress is adorable. Fits her perfect. THANKS!! You are so sweet.

Bree said...

I forgot to tell you how much I LOVED listening to Neil's America the other day when I was on here! I LOOOOOVE that song! And I was sad I didn't hear it at any of the fireworks! :( OH well! At least I can count on you to have it!! :)

Jillian said...

Looks like fun! Your kids are so cute ...I love their guts!