Tuesday, June 10, 2008

{Mani or Pedi anyone?}

Avery got her very first pedicure and manicure, and she LOVED it. We went to Evan's Beauty College to celebrate my niece, Kiley's last Saturday before she graduates. Most of Neil's sisters, sister-in-laws, mom, and nieces were there. We had so much fun, and Avery has been showing everyone her nails and toenails ever since.





Not the best smile, but she was loving it.


Mason and Neil showed up to see how we were doing, and Mason left with a blue spider web painted on his thumb. He was pretty excited.

6 comments:

Jillian said...

AWW..You guys were pampered and it was well deserved!I am so happy you have a blog..I think about you alllll the time!! YAY...I found you! You're family is beautiful and I happy to see you are doing good.We HAVE to keep in touch now. see ya later :)

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

Oh my gosh, Avery melts my heart. No joke. She looked so cute in those pictures. But to be honest, I was a little jealous that someone else got to paint her fingernails.

The Marsden 6 said...

How fun for Avery! I'm thinking I need one of those!

Bree said...

CUTE! I'm glad you gals had such a fun time! I need to go pamper myself! By the way, love the new look for your blog--way cute!

Sabra said...

Cute pictures! Your kids are so adorable!

Jen said...

How fun! I've only had on manicure in my life and that was before I got married. I broke three of my nails the day of the wedding getting into car. Fun times!